Shit. Im left with so little time, yet so many things to be completed. Cant time just stop and let everybody have a break from the hectic lifestyle? Or maybe just slow down abit, so that i can meet the deadlines. Im screwed.
Im feeling nostalgic today. I thought about lots of things, my relationships, happy and unhappy things. Maybe due to the message i recieved today. The pain struck me once more, thinking of the hell i once went through, i actually shuddered. Very little things can make me feel that way. I am afraid of entering a relationship because of this too. I lacked of trust.
Do you really think you can win my heart back with those words you said? Compare to the pain i once go through, the stabs i once felt, this are all nothing. Please, catch the hint. Dont be so dumb. Im not a good catch, there are still so many flowers, dont ever stop for a cow dung. You gave me love and pain once. The love are long gone, yet the pain still remain. Please understand will ya?
I've still got so many homeworks left untouched. Shit.
I think i am turning into a gambling freak. Im making plans to go my bud's house to gamble. Once a year, let me enjoy! O's is walking towards me, at fast speed. Im not prepared at all. This sucks. Or should i say, i suck?
Im bored. Damn bored. Super bored, and dont feel like doing homework at all. Kill me, shoot me!
No comments:
Post a Comment